Additional information about our data protection policy
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Identity: Seremba Desarrollos Empresariales SL
- Document number: B87809257
- Postal address: Calle Jerónimo de la Quintana, 10, CP 28010 Madrid
- Telephone: 652902203
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
- Comply with the duty of information and / or obtaining consent required by the new European regulations for the protection of personal data, or any other legally established obligation.
- Manage queries, requests for information, budgets, requests, answering and answering them.
- Manage the provision of services, orders or products related to our commercial and economic activity.
- In the case that you send us your CV or register in the different job offers that we can publish, we will process your data in order to assess and manage your job application and, where appropriate, carry out the necessary actions for the selection and hiring of personnel, in order to offer positions that fit your profile. Unless otherwise indicated, the provision of the required data is necessary, so that their non-contribution will impede the continuity of the selection process.
- Only in the case that you have expressly consented previously, we will also treat your data to send commercial communications of our products or services, unless you express your will against it by any means. In any case, the authorization to treat your data for this purpose is voluntary and your refusal would only result in the fact that you would not receive commercial offers of our products or services.
How long will we process your data?
The personal data you provide us will be kept while the contractual / mercantile relationship in force is maintained, or for a period of four years from the last business relationship following the regulations for tax purposes.
However, only in the case that you have given us the consent for commercial communications, our entity will continue to keep your information for the sending of such communications of a commercial nature that we consider to be of interest, as long as its deletion is not requested by the interested party. Subsequently, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations which implies their blocking, being available only at the request of Judges and courts, the Public Prosecutor or the competent Public Administrations during the limitation period of the actions that could derive and, after this one, its complete elimination. You can always exercise the rights recognized by the current regulations by contacting through the way that is most comfortable.
Why do we treat your data?
The legal basis for handling your personal data may vary according to the above purposes, among which are:
1. The application of pre-contractual measures, or the contractual relationship itself for the provision of the requested service based on the execution of the services contract necessary for the conduct of the transaction.
2. Your express consent as your own and principal interested, for example possible commercial communications or for the collection and processing of curriculum in possible processes of selection of the entity.
3. Legitimate interest of the entity to meet the information requirements, customer loyalty, resolution of queries and improve the quality of our products and services to serve you in a more personalized way.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
As a general rule, your data will not be communicated to any third party, except legal obligations in force. In any case that this possibility changes, you will be duly informed requesting your consent for said assignment. We inform you that there will be no international transfers either.
However, we inform you that for the correct provision of services (see, web hosting, support, email marketing, etc.), different providers of services contracted by our entity (in charge of processing) could have access to the personal information necessary to perform its functions and with the sole purpose of ensuring the proper development of the contractual and / or commercial relationship and comply with legal obligations of the entity.
Our entity, in its commitment to the privacy and protection of data of the User, will choose only service providers that offer sufficient guarantees to apply appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the treatment is in accordance with the applicable legislation on data protection and guarantee the protection of the User's rights.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal data that concerns them or not. In this regard, you have the right to request:
Access: the interested party will have the right to obtain from the controller the confirmation of whether or not the data concerning him or her are being processed, as well as detailed information about certain aspects of the treatment that is being carried out.
Rectification: the interested party will have the right to obtain the rectification of the inaccurate personal data that concerns him or to complete those that were incomplete.
Deletion: the interested party will have the right to request the deletion of their personal data, in any case the deletion will be subject to the limits established in the regulatory norm.
Limitation of your treatment: the interested party will have the right to request the limitation regarding the treatment of their personal data
Opposition to treatment: in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. The entity will stop processing the data, except for legitimate, imperious reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Right to the portability of your data: that is, you will have the right to receive the personal data that you have, that you have provided to a data controller, in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading and to transmit them to another data controller.
You can exercise the aforementioned rights, by contacting the person in charge. For this, you can use the contact information provided at the beginning of this document. If you wish to obtain additional information regarding the exercise of your rights, you can also contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Likewise, we inform you that if you consider it appropriate, you have the right to withdraw, at any time, the consent granted for a specific purpose, without affecting the legality of the treatment, based on the prior consent to its withdrawal. If you understand that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you may submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency. C / Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 - Madrid. www.agpd.es.
You can find us here